Youth Registration for Events
To establish a new account, please choose the SIGN UP HERE button below and follow the instructions for creating your account.
Please note: If you are not a regular attender at EBIC, it is helpful to setup the FAMILY ACCOUNT first by the PARENT(s) so that all family members are connected. After the family and children have been setup with the following steps, TEENS may setup their own portal account to register for events.
- In order to register for any event with EBIC Youth, you need to have a PORTAL account for our database.
- If you already have an account, please login below.
- Start with your email address; you will be sent a code to finish setting up your account and setting your password.
- Using the PARENT account, add all additional family members connected to that account (spouse, 1st child, 2nd child, etc.) by choosing under SELECT A FAMILY MEMBER the option for ADD MEMBER.
- Once you have established all family members, our database will need some time to establish your account so that eligible events will be available for you to see. Please logout and wait for anywhere from 1 to 5 hours. (NOTE: During specific signup periods, we will work to get you established in our database as quickly as possible, so check back frequently.)
Once your account and birthdates are properly registered, you will be able to see eligible events available for each user under the EVENTS tab of the PORTAL when you are logged in. Remember to select the proper FAMILY MEMBER for whom you are registering events.
Please print out, complete, and return this form to participate in EBIC Youth events. THANKS!
EBIC Release Form